[ale] My resume

Brandon Checketts brandon at brandonchecketts.com
Sat Oct 3 07:55:42 EDT 2009

In my experience, I think that the 1-page suggestion is relevant when
you are fresh out of college.   With your experience, I would think that
  2-3 bullet points per position would be acceptable where warranted.  I
think that a little whitespace makes it easier to read

Of course, I don't do any hiring, so I may be way off-base and would be
interested in others opinions.

Thanks,
Brandon Checketts