[ale] [OT] DSL and latency

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 1 12:25:07 EDT 2009

I hear you brother. EXACT same scenario. In fact, once when I did manage to
convince them it wasn't my local wiring they told me that /I/ had to make
arrangements with the local phone co to get it fixed! Should have dumped them
years ago.

<snip/>

--
Most modern calendars mar the sweet simplicity of our lives by reminding us
that each day that passes is the anniversary of some perfectly uninteresting