[ale] Announing openSUSE Georgia Local User Group

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Oct 1 12:09:59 EDT 2009

I don't suppose there's a way to participate without facebook or having to subscribe to a google group?
I don't do either, and I use nothing but SUSE, so this is pretty disappointing so far.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com> 10/1/2009  11:57 AM >>>
Guys,

I am please to see this our facebook page [openSUSE] , thought I would
pass it a long. As soon as I get more information I will pass it a
long.

Jonathan Reagan wrote
at 10:06pm on September 29th, 2009
Announcing the start of the openSUSE Georgia Local User Group! This
team will serve the state of Georgia (USA). Visit the project's
homepage here: http://en.opensuse.org/Local_User_Groups/United_States/Georgia

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
Identica -- terrorpup
freenode(irc) -- terrorpup/lupinstein.
friendfeed -- http://friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.
http://www.susestudio.com