[ale] Netflix, etc. on Linux

William Witt william at witt-family.net
Thu Oct 1 12:04:16 EDT 2009

I've been looking for a solution for this too, moonlight does not contain the
DRM components necessary to play netflix movies.  My current solution is just
to ad them to my instant queue on my linux box and play them on my XBox360
(gold xbox live  membership required).  But it also works in a VM.

Will