[ale] more firegpg testing

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 29 21:55:34 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-29 at 21:40 -0500, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:

> 	Though that makes sense as Enigmail actually recommends turning off
> text/html email and doing text/plain only. I suspect in that case that
> if I were to send an email from Gmail using FireGPG to the ALE list it
> would pass as I actually turn rich-text formatting off.

Yeah, I remember seeing that mentioned somewhere. But I think it may
have been referring to inlined signatures because the html can mung up
the signed portion. It shouldn't be a problem if you're using
multipart/signed as all the multipart/alternative sub-parts (text/plain,
text/html) are hashed as one blob.