[ale] more firegpg testing

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sun Nov 29 21:40:22 EST 2009

Tim Watts wrote:
> hate to say it but:
>
> gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
> gpg: armor header: Comment: Use GnuPG with Firefox :
> http://getfiregpg.org (Version: 0.7.10)
> gpg: Signature made Sun 29 Nov 2009 08:51:14 PM EST using RSA key ID
> 6A87D3C5
> gpg: using PGP trust model
> gpg: BAD signature from "James P. Kinney III (Physicist, Brewer, Dad)
> <jimkinney at gmail.com>"
> gpg: textmode signature, digest algorithm SHA1

	Yeah I got them the same ... the one Jim expected to fail, passed...

UNTRUSTED Good signature from James P. Kinney III (Physicist, Brewer,
Dad) <jimkinney at gmail.com>
Key ID: 0x6A87D3C5 / Signed on: 11/29/2009 08:49 PM
Key fingerprint: 00D9 876D 63EC 864A 0C95 CA09 C225 CAF5 6A87 D3C5

	And the one expected to pass, failed...

gpg command line and output:
/usr/bin/gpg
gpg: Signature made Sun 29 Nov 2009 08:51:14 PM EST using RSA key ID
6A87D3C5
gpg: BAD signature from "James P. Kinney III (Physicist, Brewer, Dad)
<jimkinney at gmail.com>"

	Though that makes sense as Enigmail actually recommends turning off
text/html email and doing text/plain only. I suspect in that case that
if I were to send an email from Gmail using FireGPG to the ALE list it
would pass as I actually turn rich-text formatting off.