[ale] Keysigning party 19 Nov 2009

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Tue Nov 17 22:17:49 EST 2009

	Just voicing agreement with Charles, I've been to key signings where
only 1 government issue photo ID was sufficient, having 2 forms of ID
where at least the names match and one has a photo is just more
confirmation. It's all about validating the key or you weaken the web of
trust.

	I'd add the following point... If you have multiple user IDs ensure
that at least one (preferably the primary) has your full real name as on
your ID not a psuedoname or nickname. If at least one uid doesn't match
the idea I personally won't sign a key.

	Regards,
	Jeremy