[ale] Awful story...

Stephen R. Blevins srblevi at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 17 15:56:09 EST 2009

If [3 Ltr. corp.] means what I think it means, please keep in mind that
[3 Ltr. corp.] has been in the forefront of defending Linux in the
courts from the ravages of [a bad 3 Ltr. corp.], forcing them into
bankruptcy.  *Every* large organization has pockets of brilliant
competency and pockets of unbelievable stupidity, at the same time.

Stephen R. Blevins
srblevi at worldnet.att.net