[ale] windows printers

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:18:59 EDT 2009

First, set your Debian box up with a static IP. If you are going to
share devices from it then there is no reason it should have a dynamic
IP.

Second, go to the Control Panel > Printers. Right click the printer
and choose "Properties". Edit the IP address in the "Location" field
on the "General". Next, go to the "Ports" tab and "Configure..." the
port. Change the IP address. Done.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/