[ale] generate streaming videos.

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:02:56 EDT 2009

Thanks guys.
That gives me some stuff to research.  We have spectrum analyzers that
we want customers to be able to access remotely.  We've written an app
in flex/flash to control them but now customers are asking for
iphones/blackberry support. We require at least flash 9 for the flex
app so we thought a workaround could be to generate a streaming video
for cell phones.

http://www.atlantageek.com