[ale] Downlading Torrents In Fedora

Kenneth Ratliff lists at noctum.net
Sat May 2 19:56:53 EDT 2009

You should be able to pull up the individual statistics for any given
torrent, including the tracker status. You'll have to do a little
digging to find out what's going on. Check to see which ports
Transmission is trying to use and are they forwarded on the firewall,
or are you using UPnP? And how is this installed (mostly just curious
if it's in a VM).