[ale] Downlading Torrents In Fedora

Omar Chanouha ofosho at gatech.edu
Sat May 2 18:56:21 EDT 2009

Dual boot.

I don't think I am getting a tracker error, how would I know?
Generally there is some error in red with transmission, like "register
first", but i am not getting that. It just says it is in the stalled
state.

Out of curiosity how why would UPnP affect anything?

How would I forward a port in fedora?

Thanks,

Omar