[ale] Preventing reboot on short duration power loss

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:17:19 EDT 2009

It's a plastic ridge that has no purpose. I belt sanded off 2 and kept
on going. The real problem is in the APC case where they have a
superfluous ridge that interferes with everything but the continued
cash flow of APC. If it were easier to get to I would have ground it
off instead. Dremel tool was dead at the time.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Jeff Lightner<jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> I bought a Batteries Plus battery for my APC only to find it doesn't fit
> due to the way the original battery of the same size was made.

James P. Kinney III