[ale] Preventing reboot on short duration power loss

David Ritchie deritchie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:12:30 EDT 2009

Jeff,

  Good point, you might find some compatibility issues - but APC does
sell the batteries also, and if you have the exact type
of the old battery, you can *probably* google a match somewhere for
smaller bucks.. bucks vs. time, as always.... The price of a
new one is not much more, but I like keeping the old ones out of the
landfill if they are usable.

   I think that some of the home improvement stores are carrying SLA's
also now (it seems like I saw some at one
point or another). Probably discontinued by now, however

-- Dave