[ale] running OPA (other people's apps) on my network

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Jun 26 09:30:05 EDT 2009

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease - other times it's replaced
by something less squeaky.

I was once the "guest of honor" at an Executive Committee meeting
because I'd told one of the execs to put an order in writing since it
contravened our written policy.

You never know how its going to turn out - in a later conversation with
the GM I said I expected an executive would win out in that kind of
challenge and he said "Not necessarily" - the exec that had forced the
meeting was gone within a month.