[ale] running OPA (other people's apps) on my network

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Fri Jun 26 08:56:25 EDT 2009

> Over and done.  Document your objection and that your management
> received it; keep documentation at home.  You could be a hardliner and

Back when I did things in the medical world, I'd write up a simple
reccomendation to not do _____, with a personal liability waiver if
directed to do _____ against my reccomendations. I'd also state that,
if liability was waived and I was directed to continue, I would try my
utmost to make _____ as successful as it could be.

I didn't do it often, (4 or 5 times in 8 years) and they only signed
it once and told me to make it happen or else.

Side note: This used to be an S.O.P. for surgical nurses.