[ale] stupid pricing games

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:12:34 EDT 2009

Jim Kinney wrote:
> I'm looking at that option.

I was under the impression that there was no longer a Windows Refund due
to how the purchasing agreement was written.  I'm sure we've had this
conversation before... maybe that was about netbooks?

I don't look at the software stuff anymore.  it's annoying.  now i check
the hardware specs and disregard the cruft.  90% of the time i flush
Windows for something else anyway.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/