[ale] Google Wave.

Jason Fritcher jkf at wolfnet.org
Wed Jun 3 10:29:30 EDT 2009

On Jun 3, 2009, at 9:33 AM, Atlanta Geek wrote:
> Any opinion on Google Wave.  It seems pretty cool to me and has a lot
> of potential.  I think the biggest weakness is if you have all these
> little google wave servers around there is no way for them to
> communicate with each other. A strength that email has.

Wave servers can federate like Jabber servers  do. In fact, Wave's
federation protocol is built on top of XMPP.

Wave as a whole looks really cool to me as well. Google has done some
really cool work in what they've shown off, but I'm more interested in
seeing what the community can do with the platform.

--
Jason Fritcher
jkf at wolfnet.org