[ale] mass email for school and school web site

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Tue Jun 2 17:13:43 EDT 2009

William Bagwell wrote:

> Recently helped a discusion list with 150 subscribers move from lsoft.
> Other than the 1,000 email per hour limit (which we were not told about
> in advance and have hit twice recently...) have been very pleased with
> ASO.

I used to whine about the occasional downtime at ASO. Then I opened an
account with Dreamhost. I feel a lot better about ASO now.

My current complaint with Dreamhost is Drupal cron jobs that fail to
run. In the past week I've had ten of them. Interestingly, the failures
always happen at 3AM, 9AM, 3PM, and 9PM.

--
All the best,
Brian Pitts