[ale] mass email for school and school web site

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:41:34 EDT 2009

Would something like GNU Mailman be appropriate to your usage?  It's
what we used to use here on the ALE list (do we still?) and you can
setup different types of lists for different "blasts".  It also
understands the concept of slowly trickling out the mail so it doesn't
alert any antispam stuff.

Any of you n Comcast business using Mailman?

--j