[ale] OT: a question on cable connections

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Jun 2 06:02:50 EDT 2009

On Tue June 2 2009, Jim Kinney wrote:
> Of course to actually _do_ something like this will land the dumb
> schmuck in a world of really bad trouble so while it feels good to
> joke about it, actually doing is a really bad bad bad idea. The phone
> co has lots of really good lawyers that would love to eat the idiot
> who actually did something this stupid and violent.

you can always say lightening did it.. be sure to try this AFTER a storm..
and I worked for Bell, and worked in an old CO ( Central office) where they
regularly applied 600 volts to lines that were in trouble, to see if they
could CLEAR the problem.. Sometimes this was a spider web, squirrels,
wasps....

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800