[ale] Not so evil empire

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Jul 15 13:05:04 EDT 2009

Dylan Northrup wrote:
> Or have a serious attitude.  I've offered my advice many times to customers
> in Best Buy (even in contradiction to what a sales associate has said) and
> not once have I had an issue.  Perhaps it's because I don't call them
> dweebs, but it could be something else entirely.

So you judge me based on the fact I called the sales person a dweeb?
Note, I called him a dweeb because he went looking for his manager to
have me ejected.  I was not confrontational in any way.  Maybe you
should get to know a person before you start judging them.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin