[ale] This bugs the $^!+ out of me!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:26:32 EDT 2009

Dennis,
You missed the point. The ad creator has NOTHING to do with OpenOffice. This
is their scam to get working email addresses to feed into the spam engines.
They profit. Google profits. And OpenOffice.org gets the blame for an
increase in spam on an unsuspecting user.

<opinion> Capitalism <=> Feudalism without physical borders </opinion>

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Dennis Ruzeski <denniruz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yay capitalism! I'm only pissed because I didn't think of it first!
>
> --Dennis
>

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Google's automatic ad sales allows any jackass to buy an add. The add is
>> for an OpenOffice.org  download. Sure it's "free". Just sign over your email
>> address.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> James P. Kinney III
>> Actively in pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness

James P. Kinney III