[ale] Gnome replacement for k3b

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:14:50 EDT 2009

It would also be good to know what kinds of problems you had with KDE 4.x.
I'm now on RC2 for 4.3 and I'm finding it very stable. Plus, I'm enjoying
some new features that weren't there before. Gnome is also due for some
architectural reworking, but they kicked the can down the road a little bit.
When they get to 3.0, you might also find some jarring changes in that
environment.