[ale] cheap health insurance

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:45:37 EDT 2009

The thing that *is* handy about it, though, is that it now qualifies as
"continued coverage" for the purposes of covering pre-existing conditions.
So, if you need to take a contract for awhile and you don't generally get
sick, but a family member has one of these pre-existing conditions, you can
get coverage through that period, and your next employer can't kick you out
because of it.

I was with Tek when they moved from one to the other back in '04.

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.