[ale] Maybe was discussed before

Ken Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Tue Feb 24 23:38:07 EST 2009

I did this recently for a client running XP but with Firefox.
At first it wouldn't work (didn't like the browser), so I called
their support & they gave me a different site to connect to &
set up the account and userid/pwd.  Sorry, I don't remember
what that site was.  After that, I still had to go to the
gateway config (in this case a Netopia 3347 I think) and enter
the relevant info.  Worked fine.  I never even put the ATT/BS
CD in the drive.

-kc