[ale] How Do I Join?

Sam Rakowski devnull at iamdevnull.info
Sat Feb 21 10:07:59 EST 2009

Wow, I am totally amazed.  Are you seriously telling me that people use text
web browsers in this Web-2.0-world!  Can you all share with me the
advantages of text web browsing?  I have got to try it!  Now THAT's
adventurous!

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"

I personally use links NOT lynx. It starts really quick, and many web pages' text still displays correctly. It even has framebuffer support!

--
-
/dev/null