[ale] How Do I Join?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 01:04:41 EST 2009

No one has ever said you can't mock something up and show it off. But
there seems to be very few people on the list that care for flashy web
pages. The only thing the website needs to do is convey the
appropriate information. It doesn't have to be pretty, and not many
people care if it is. ALE, and ale.org, isn't a business. It is a
community of people with a common interest.

If you read back through this thread[1] you'll find that your request
to submit a fresh design was not turned down. Specifically, see [2].

[1] -- http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.ale/58752
[2] -- http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.ale/58779

--
James Sumners