[ale] AT&T blocked

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Feb 18 14:00:15 EST 2009

Likewise, I use my gmail account for registering with sites I don't want to have any personal connection with.
I run my own mail servers for business and personal.  I never have to worry about changes in policy (except, of course,  for that annoying evil twin that lives behind the mirror...).
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Mike Harrison <meuon at geeklabs.com> 2/18/2009 12:42 PM >>>
> wow, 2 voices for Google domains... we have all these fancy shmancy
> Linux boxes, that are born & raised to be servers.. ( EMAIL..) and we
> dump all the hard work off on Google:) I'll take a look at google apps..

After a couple of generations of geeks do this, we will have lost our day
to day expertise with e-mail servers.. and Google will require fees.

I use Google as junkmail/troll account filter with a generic e-mail
address.. and run several Courier-MTA/Courier-IMAP and POP mail servers
with SpamAssassin for business purposes.