[ale] AT&T blocked

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Wed Feb 18 12:42:58 EST 2009

> wow, 2 voices for Google domains... we have all these fancy shmancy
> Linux boxes, that are born & raised to be servers.. ( EMAIL..) and we
> dump all the hard work off on Google:) I'll take a look at google apps..

After a couple of generations of geeks do this, we will have lost our day
to day expertise with e-mail servers.. and Google will require fees.

I use Google as junkmail/troll account filter with a generic e-mail
address.. and run several Courier-MTA/Courier-IMAP and POP mail servers
with SpamAssassin for business purposes.