[ale] OT -- STATA on a unix server

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Sun Feb 1 09:43:27 EST 2009

I'll preface by saying I'd never heard of STATA before this thread.

However, some quick Google searching revealed this page:

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/how_to_get_stata_10.htm

It seems to imply you could get a copy of STATA for $155 if you're a
Grad student.  It also links to a page with more options like a campus
wide grad student setup.  You don't say from whence you drive to Athens
but it seems it must be some distance so I'd think $155 would be a
savings over gas/wear and tear/and your time.