[ale] Pecha Kucha Presentations for ALE Central Mtg. on December 17th!

arxion arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 19:58:23 EST 2009

Hey all you ALE Geeks and Hackers!

Only 6 more groking days to the Solstice Celebration!

[ and Pecha Kucha Contest and Gadget Show & Tell night
at the December 17th, 2009 ALE Central Meeting !!]

If you are planning on presenting an ALE style Pecha
Kucha or showing off a gadget or three please let me
know at your earliest convenience so I can organize
the evening.  Likewise if, after reading the meeting
announcement post at <http://ale.org>, you have any
questions or suggestions, please contact me via email
      <arxaaron at gmail.com>
or via my business cell:
         404.315.0406

Final detail is that our refreshment sponsor had to
move their offer to next month's meeting (January 21,
2010). If you feel like contributing any snacks or
beverages, please do so and let me know what's coming.

Hope to hear from you!

peace
aaron