[ale] NFS over wireless

William Witt william at witt-family.net
Mon Aug 31 18:02:24 EDT 2009

We don't have a cordless phone in the house, we do have a microwave, but
I can reproduce the problem whether it's on or off.  I do also live 5
miles from Miami International Airport and 2.5 miles from their remote
radio site and VORTAC.  If I remember correctly 2.4 GHz is on the upper
end of the freq range used for airport surveillance RADARs.  I'll spend
some time this evening trying out different channels and see if one is
better than the others.

Will