[ale] NFS over wireless

Ryan Marshall rymarshall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:57:51 EDT 2009

IMHO, sounds more like a network issue than a server issue.  The first thing
I would do is look for source of interference.  Microwaves, cordless phones,
neighbor's wifi, etc.  Then, I'd try changing the channel on the WAP.
WIthout a spectrum analyzer, it becomes a case of trial and error.

 Message: 5