[ale] AT&T DSL Support - it is a Turing Test?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sat Aug 15 12:20:34 EDT 2009

James Sumners wrote:
> The best solution is to do business with a company that isn't asinine.
> I recommend Atlantic Nexus (http://www.atnex.net/). Yes, they are an
> AT&T reseller, but they are intelligent and helpful. Also, THEY deal
> with AT&T when it is AT&T's fault instead of you having to try and do
> so.

	Granted I've had my share of problems with my AT&T DSL service and I'd
be willing to pay $2 more for AtNex service to remove the port blocking
but do save that $2 on internet I'd actually go back to paying for a
home phone line... Maybe I'll think about switching when they can offer
naked DSL service.