[ale] AT&T DSL Support - it is a Turing Test?

Fri Aug 14 17:02:43 EDT 2009

You call and ask for the account termination department. They'll
transfer you to the retention negotiators who should be able to get
you to the informed support personnel.

--
Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.