[ale] RAID Controllers

John Temple cjtemple at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 21:01:19 EDT 2009

Well this is for my Media Server that I asked about a couple of days ago. I
put all of the pieces together and fired it up today and went into the built
in RAID config and that is when I found out it would only support 2 drives
at RAID 0.
I check and there are some people that have had success using CentOS and a
SIL3124 with a particular kernel I just don't know which kernel 5.3 uses.
Right now it is still just an ISO sitting on another one of my machines.