[ale] Hosting Services

Robert Reese~ ale at sixit.com
Thu Apr 30 15:31:02 EDT 2009

> I wish you could remember why you marked 1&1 off.  I would like to
> know if I ever wanted to do something more with the domains.

Hi Preston,

I'm a Bass Turd when it comes to certain things.  IIRC it had to do with one or
more of the following: reputation for spammers or unwillingness to deal with
spammers, customer service "gotchas" like continuing to bill you after you
cancel your service with them, or could not provide the services and options
that I require.  But probably more of a negative issue than a lack of
availability of certain features that made me discontinue consideration of them.

YMMV, so if you are happy with them then don't change. ;c)

Cheers,
Robert~