[ale] What Do You Think About Cable vs DSL Now-a-Days?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Apr 24 16:16:11 EDT 2009

On Fri April 24 2009, Marc Ferguson wrote:

> That is interesting, you bring up a good point about usage policy.  It's
> becoming a very big issue these days. I'll have to now pay attention to
> that stuff and see what AT&T's policy is.
I also switched to atnex.net because I couldn't travel and send email via
AT&T.. not in their IP range. AND my own domain email was banned by AT&T, and
after fighting with them for 2 weeks, I just pulled the plug and went to
Atlantic nexus. No problems at all now, and I can email someone I know and
get ANSWERS to questions.. and I can run my own email server & web site...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800