[ale] Record audio when there is audio

David Lemcoe forum at lemcoe.com
Thu Apr 23 20:38:35 EDT 2009

Atlanta Radio Club? I love that repeater with the IRLP and such. Well,
what you're ending up doing is interfacing your radio to your
computer. I couldve sworn there was some program (can't think of it)
that also does CW, and it had the ability to record when "keyed".
Oooo. I will look for the program.

Also, ARC is non-busy? Really?

On 4/23/09, Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 18:39 -0400, Jerald Sheets wrote:
>> knowing you like I do, I'm going to ask for elaboration on the "when
>> there's audio to record" part.  :)
>>

> I want to record the audio from the ARC repeater.  This repeater is
> quiet most of the day so I don't want to waste disk space.  Some issues
> have been reported and I want to try and find them but can't listen 24x7
> because I work and sleep.
>

> Chris

Sent from my mobile device