[ale] [OT] rights and wrongs [politics] (was Re: Linux apparently illegal in MA)

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Mon Apr 20 15:59:17 EDT 2009

I agree with both of you Richard and Michael.  But to add to it...  I
can't stand it when people flick their cig butts (or any trash for that
matter) onto the street.  It makes me want to pick up a hand full or two
of butts at an intersection and dump it into their vehicle telling them
they dropped something...

Sorry...  This has been especially bothersome to me lately...

Rob