[ale] Linux apparently illegal in MA

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 12:01:18 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 08:07, aaron <aaron at pd.org> wrote:
> :-)
> Not that Mr. P.'s flame bait comments at the start of this thread
> -- the ones defending the fascist police state tactics of the "Bomb
> & Bankrupt" America destroyers and the whiny, infantile, Faux News
> propaganda corp PR stunt Tea Parties (where Faux News played the
> the narcissistic Eric Cartman role for all the "Polly Prissypants"
> participants**) -- had anything to do with ALE or Linux, but....
> :-)

Aaron, I am impressed by your wordsmith skills, however, I would like
to point out that my earlier Boston Tea Party comment was indeed about
the original event, and what it stood for, and not the more recent
marketing event.  My earlier comments were not aimed at getting under
your skin like they apparently did. ;-)

> To me, the Boston College incident was clearly a police state
> action of illegal, unconstitutional search and seizure.

According to bc.edu (not some fancy dancy News source, ahem)  "Boston
College is a private, coeducational Jesuit university".   Hmmm, a
private institution.  What constitution covers search and seizure of
college students on a private university?

-Jim P.