[ale] linux email solution that supports exchange calendar access

Brian nym.bnm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:50:33 EDT 2009

Actually, now that I read this again, you may be fine with the Open
Source Edition after all -- appears the sync option is for clients
(Outlook running as a MAPI client against Zimbra) rather than the
backend connection of Zimbra to the Exchange server.

It was one of the reasons I was trying to push it at the old employer
(multiple email backends for the win).

Brian