[ale] linux email solution that supports exchange calendar access

Brian nym.bnm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:44:01 EDT 2009

I'd second the zimbra recommendation, if you can afford the Network
Edition, which has the synchronization parts for MAPI (Exchange).

Since moving to Gerogia Tech (using Zimbra) after working at GGC
(Outlook Web Access), I only ever fire up my browser for email.  I
could tie in Evolution and such, but the stuff just works.

Brian