[ale] Anyone looking for a new gig?

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Tue Sep 30 19:32:13 EDT 2008

Jim Kinney made me smile when he said:
> While it would be nice if the emails sent were simply plain text (it makes
> it easier to read for the computer luddites who haven't upgraded since
> System-V was ported to the PDP) I understand that most people outside the

0. I was just happy to see paying Linux centric employement offers..
    No complaints here. I'll tolerate some M$-isms if it includes
    offers of Linux centric employment from a headhunter who is not
    pretending to be techno-literate.

1. Pine/Alpine works well under X-Term/Terminal either locally or via SSH,
    I even use it for GMail via IMAP, and it works well on feature rich
    modern OS's - even end user centric Linux distro's like Ubuntu.
    And I'm not a Luddite... just a sympathizer. :)