[ale] OT, knitting software and contractor

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:27:10 EDT 2008

Hi all.
In a Linux Journal I saw at the bookstore this weekend there was a
small article on Knitting software. I made the mistake of mentioning
it to my wife and now she is on me about finding out what software is
called.
Would anyone have the name handy.

Also We are looking for a contractor to do some basic
Linux_admin/QA/update the wiki work. I need a jack of all trades that
can read a man page. We are flexible about time schedule.  If you are
in college we can work around that.
Please contact me if you have an interest.

--
Stability is for the weak!!!
Long live the next big thing.