[ale] significance of -> 802.11/a/b/g connectivity

Sean McNealy sean.mcnealy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 14:15:53 EDT 2008

Though if you're only getting b to save money, you may be getting older,
outdated hardware that contains bugs that have been since fixed or it just
might not be working like new anymore (or could have been second-rate to
begin with and that's why nobody bought it years ago when it was new).

I get the b/g stuff even if it's just for the b protocol.  You get what you
pay for.

-Sean