[ale] Iptables with vpn

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:17:54 EDT 2008

> If you guys are hard up enough I might be able to give some sort of
> openvpn presentation.  I have no previous presentation experience and I
> have never been to one of the local presentations, so I have no idea
> what sort of quality y'all expect :).
>
>  :-)

I did the last _2_ presentations == We're hard up and quality is low! Pester
Aaron so he'll quite pestering me to do a presentation :-)

An openvpn presentation would be excellent! Most geeks show up with a laptop
and something in OpenOffice for putting on the large screen. Some don't and
use whatever else they choose.
James P. Kinney III