[ale] Iptables with vpn

Pat Regan thehead at patshead.com
Thu Oct 16 15:09:43 EDT 2008

Jim Kinney wrote:
> And this will be an ALE presentation....?
>
> Good work!

If you guys are hard up enough I might be able to give some sort of
openvpn presentation.  I have no previous presentation experience and I
have never been to one of the local presentations, so I have no idea
what sort of quality y'all expect :).

About a year ago I set up a network of a little over 20 WRT54GL routers
to connect small 2-3 man offices back to our core network over a random
assortment of DSL and cable modems.  We also used the same setup to VPN
in a handful of Windows laptops.

Would anyone be interested in a demo of a setup like this?

Pat