[ale] Anyone looking for a new gig?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Oct 1 20:11:47 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 01 October 2008, Ryan Gemmill wrote:

> Many thanks for all the feedback from everyone. I learned a long time
> ago that you can't please everybody so no apologies are necessary. I'll
> take 1 negative to 9 positive responses any day!

Make that an even 10 positive responses.

While I'm not qualified for 99% of the jobs that have been posted here the
past few years. (And can not afford the pay cut for the 1%.) I still hold
out hope that *someday*... Until the powers behind the scenes bring back
the separate job list, I am strongly in support of relevant job postings
on this list.
--
William